1 – You are allowed to combine points, as long as the math isn’t so awful for the staff to figure out. We suggest you try to get as many points with all your characters, which means more posting and more plotting!
2 – You are in charge of claiming non-automatic points, so don’t get upset at the staff! Claiming points is your own responsibility.
3 – You cannot give your points to another member’s account.
• Registering a new account = 50 points
• Starting a new Topic = 25 points
• Writing a reply = 10 points
Points you need to claim:
• Participating in a site event = 500 points
• Completing a thread that isn’t archived = 500 points♠
• Completing a comm/social media thread = 150 points
• Starting an open thread = 200 points ♠
• Snagging an open thread = 150 points ♠
• Being chosen as the monthly spotlight = 300 points
• Claiming a wanted ad = 100 points
♠ Comm/social media threads do not count!
• Pinned Shipper for a week = 1000 points ♣
• Pinned wanted ad for a week = 1000 points ♣
• Featured wanted ad for a week = 1300 points ♣
• Exemption from an activity check = 5000 points ♣
• Custom cbox name for 2 weeks = 500 points♣
• Custom codes = 200-500 points (depending on what you’re asking for)
• Custom Subforum (i.e., home, shop) = 3000 points
• Character hosted event = 2000 points
• Buying a character past the 6 character limit = 5000 points
♣ A wait list will be implemented.
To claim points:
[b]Character:[/b] name here
[b]Claiming:[/b] List what you’re claiming, along with the points! Make sure to include the URL as well as proof. (i.e., Participated in [url=http://wutb.jcink.net/index.php?showforum=106]Secret Roses[/url] = 500). |
To claim a reward:
[b]Alias:[/b] name here
[b]Reward:[/b] list the reward you desire. Please make sure to link shippers and wanted ads. (i.e., Pin Phoebe Smith’s Shipper -1000, a subforum for Lucas’ house boat -3000)|