welcome to Fiore Village! a modern day, real life RP that is based off the game Harvest Moon. We are a no word count, shipper app site. While Fiore has been around for a few years now, we are brand spanking new on jcink. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Edel or Eros!
Fiore
Cape, Mass
set in March, 2018
BARNSTABLE COUNTY WEATHER

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Add Reply
New Poll

Something You Need to Tell || Ethan x Ama
Ethan Salvatore
Ethan
Masculine
Carpenter/Home Construction
Heterosexual
Married
Ethan
PRONOUNS: Masculine
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS? Yes
PREFERRED P.O.V: Third-Person
PREFERRED TENSE: Past
Awards: 1

There was most certainly going to be many, many more Spring Breaks in his future. Sure they were drunk through most of it but that was the point. Exams were done, all that studying and focus was finally done and you could be a kid again. Well…technically he’d already done Spring Break, but Aisling hadn’t. He made sure she did it all…in every…single…conceivable way. After that life had gone back to normal for the most part. The only difference was that Aisling had his last name now.

The day had gone by relatively normal, a few orders to work on but nothing too difficult. Working on large projects couldn’t start due to the freak winter storms that kept cropping up making the ground too difficult to work with. He had texted Ama throughout the day to check on her, it was odd her asking to meet up and talk instead of her just coming right out and telling him what she wanted to say. Still, he didn’t press her for anything. Mostly because he didn’t have the time to.

He didn’t go home and change either. He didn’t think this was going to be some kind of fancy dinner with the Cadwallader’s, otherwise she would have asked for both of them. So he pulled up in his truck, dressed in a pair of dusty looking jeans, a deep, forest green tee and a sweater style jacket over top with his work boots on his feet. He still had a little sawdust on his pants but he brushed that off easily as he walked up to the front door.

Ethan was still relatively tan (more so than usual) from the sun during his Spring Break time with Aisling but so far married life appeared to agree with him rather well. He enjoyed the idea of having a family he started. Knocking on the door he was sure her big ass dogs would go nuts like usual until they saw him.

Friday, March 23rd • OutfitAma Cadwallader
Ama Cadwallader
ama
she/her
owner of bel amour
straight
taken
Edel
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS? yes
PREFERRED P.O.V: third
PREFERRED TENSE: past

Ama had been fine, so far. Things in life had kept her distracted. Therapy was helping, and she had a great support system. It wasn’t fair for Ethan to not know for so long, but she wasn’t about to ruin such a blissful moment of his life. He would probably be mad at her, but she couldn’t help it. Plus, Selena had her baby, too and it was a bit too much to handle. In all honesty, Selena didn’t know either – but with how much that woman poked around, she would find out eventually.

Knowing that Ama rejected three pregnancies was just something she had to live with. It appeared biological children just wasn’t the way she would have kids. Of course, she had no ill feelings about adoption – but there was something about having a biological child just had this feeling. Maybe it was selfish, but she always wanted to be a mother to a child she had created.

Dinner wasn’t fancy. It was just some steaks and a side dish of roasted vegetables and rice. There was some wine to compliment the dinner as well. Ama was in her living room, looking over some tabloids when the door was heard. No barking would be heard as Val was out with them, allowing privacy for such a conversation.

“Coming,” Ama said, knowing full well Ethan probably couldn’t hear her. A hand opened the door, and a small smile crept across her face. “Hi, Ethan! Come on in. Dinner is almost ready.” Once Ethan was in, she closed the door behind him. “So what’s been going on? Enjoy break?”

march 23, 2018 • outfitEthan Salvatore
Ethan Salvatore
Ethan
Masculine
Heterosexual
Married
Ethan
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS? Yes

“Odd…no barking,” he thought when he didn’t hear anything on the other side of the door.

It was very unlike the dogs not to make their presence known when someone showed up but he didn’t pay it much mind once Ama opened the door. He smiled and stepped inside once she let him in.

“Hey Ama. Yes I did enjoy break,” he stated. “Got to be that idiot in college again. I have to admit…don’t really miss it.”

Hangovers were not fun. Sure they were a part of life in college and the end of high school but now…nah he could do without. Only reason he did any of it was so Aisling wouldn’t miss out on any of the things she should have gotten to experience.

“Honestly, nothing’s really happened. I mean aside from the usual. The only step up at the moment is now that we’re living here in Fiore Village again for the Summer I don’t have to commute to work every day,” he stated. “So much less stress on my truck.”

Glancing around the house he could smell something cooking in the kitchen. However he was still a little nervous about what was going on. Try as she might Ama was never good at keeping things from him and she’d been keeping something. He knew that but he didn’t pressure her because he felt she’d come clean about it eventually; well that and he had, had other things on his mind at the time like his wedding, work and then Spring Break.

“So, what’s going on with you?” he finally asked. “Everything ok with you?”

Ama Cadwallader
ama
she/her
owner of bel amour
straight
taken
Edel
MATURE THREADS? yes

“Oh yes, who doesn’t love a good drunk break, right?” Ama never went to college as she never had a reason to do so. You could say it was a surprise to a lot of people but some of the best people never went or they dropped out of college. But that didn’t mean she didn’t support the idea of a college education. Heck, even a community college education was still good, too. As long there was a backup plan to help support.

She nodded. “Yeah, that commute can really kill the gas tank. I bet Aisling is excited to relax a bit. Hopefully, you didn’t go too hard on her,” Ama smirked. She knew the Irish lass could handle her alcohol, but even then. She had no idea what crazy situation Ethan put her through.

“A lot has been going on, actually,” she sighed as she made her way to the kitchen to check on the vegetables. Despite hiding the fact of her miscarriages, she wasn’t about to beat the bush around when it came to telling Ethan. “I know you’ll be upset that I’ve been hiding such things from you, but you know me. I wasn’t about to damper your wedding bliss. I’ve been seeing a therapist for about a year now because I have had three miscarriages. I lost two before your wedding and the third before you’re spring break. I should’ve told you sooner, but I didn’t want you to worry about it. I just wanted you to have fun and be in that honeymoon phase. And you know Aisling, she would have been worried sick about it. Val and I have been okay. We’re still healing, of course. Plus, with your aunt’s successful pregnancy, I felt bitter and upset, so I avoided her for a while. She still doesn’t know.” No tears were shed, just a solemn face. It was if all the tears that could be there were just dried up.

Ama pulled the vegetables out and unplugged the rice cooker, waiting to hear what Ethan would have to say. The air was thick, almost suffocating, not knowing how he would react.

Ethan Salvatore
Ethan
Masculine
Heterosexual
Married
Ethan
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS? Yes

“I don’t hold it the way I used to,” he admitted, feeling horrible for even saying it. It was confirmation he was aging. “Though Aisling seemed rather capable of chugging them back like she was a bottomless pit. She’s happy to be back here where her family is and everything is familiar and to be honest I’m happy to be back too. The city is too noisy and bright if I’m being honest.”

Ethan followed her into the kitchen, placing his bag down on the counter as she moved to check on the vegetable. When she told him, finally, what had been bothering her for so long he wanted to be livid. He wanted to blow up and tell her she shouldn’t keep things like that from him. He was her best friend and he was supposed to be there for situations like this. Val was good, yes. After all he was her boyfriend but there was something about a best friend. Instead, he moved forward and pulled her into a hug.

“Don’t keep that kind of news from me,” he said, his voice not wavering from the same tone he’d had when he’d walked in. “Wedding or not, baby or not there are things you have to tell me, especially when it concerns stuff like this. I’m supposed to be there for you. The same way you’ve been there for me. If you don’t tell me then I fail to be the friend I’m supposed to be. I wouldn’t have told Aisling anyways. I am good at keeping things to myself. As for my aunt I can’t really say anything about that. I’m sure it was a bitter moment for you but to be honest her past with her first son and all the crap she went through, she still had friends to lean on to help her through it. So do you.”

Glancing at the counter he snatched the bottle of wine and placed it back into the fridge.

“I’ll be drinking water I think tonight,” he stated. “I remember what happened the last time we drank that wine.”

He wasn’t proud of that moment but it had happened and they’d moved on from it. But the memory was still there…plus he’d spent an entire week in a tropical local doing nothing but drinking his liver to death.

Ama Cadwallader
ama
she/her
owner of bel amour
straight
taken
Edel
MATURE THREADS? yes

AEthan wasn’t that old. He was still young. Sure, he was nearing 30, but it’s like he was 90 trying to drink like a frat boy. Ama had witnessed that once at a party, and it did not end well. “Nothing like the woods to calm you down after a stressful day,” Ama had her fair share of city and non-city life living. She loved both, but because she had three kids and a boyfriend who didn’t like too loud of noises due to his active years – living in Fiore was definitely the best for her and her loved ones.

The silence was long, but Ethan quickly pulled her into a tight hug. Ama, in return, wrapped her arms around him. There was the comfort in being I the arms of someone close, in a platonic manner. She and Ethan had been through things not most people have. Relationships, accidental drunk sex, and many other things. He was right, she needed to tell him – but Ama had dug herself into business mode. While it could be seen as bad and not great, it helped her.

He was level-headed, but Ama knew he was upset. She didn’t blame him, but he knew now, and they would have some time to chat about it now. “I know, but you know how I dig into work. But we have a whole evening to talk about it. I should tell your aunt, and she could probably understand, but I just don’t think everyone needs to know. Other than Val and my family, it’s just you and my therapist. I don’t need the tabloids with my first name on the page.” Ama and Ethan still had to deal with the bad press, even out here in Fiore.

A smirk crossed her lips as Ethan put the wine in the fridge. Water did seem to be the best. “Where would you like to eat? Table? Couch?” she asked, grabbing some plates and silverware as the timer went off, signaling dinner was ready.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates

family
resources
Shadowplay Candyland Couture

friends
Trust No One
Rise of the Believers TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution